NLB Gallery, January 13-31, 2017
On the occasion of the 25 anniversary of the international recognition of the Republic of Slovenia. Embassy of the republic of Slovenia in Skopje, Macedonia.
View the catalogue >
Alenka published a book with her photos from Water as life – for the book I AM A DONOR from author Tea Gajšek. It is true life story by a mother whose daughter has twice received lung transplants. Project 1000 books and 1000 signatures for Donors is supported by Slovenia Transplant as well as from President of Slovenia Borut Pahor.
1. Parliament, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2015
2. Ljubljana City Hall, Slovenia, 2015
3. Egypt National Day reception, Ljubljana Rožnik, Slovenia, 2015
4. Medical Chamber of Slovenia, Slovenia, 2016
An International Outdoors Photo Exhibit featuring the Spirit of Horses, for Bretton Woods IV Convocation: The spiritual engine for monetary renewal. The collection is from October 1 – 6, 2015.
Tanagra was celebrating The Year of the Horse under the patronage of Sheikh Ameer Alfahad Al Sabah in Kuwait at The Grand Avenues on March 2014 with an inspired new collection, which captured the spirit of one horse from Alsedirawi Farm, frolicking in the sea.
The photo expo was a collaboration with Kuwait Ministry of Culture Arts and Letters and the Slovenian Embassy, and held at Kuwait’s Modern Art Museum on February 2014, attended by the Minister of Information, SH Salman Al Sabah, and Mr.Yachi the Minister of Culture and Ambassador Robert Kokalj. The expo was later moved to the 1 prestigious Kuwait Mall, Prestige in The Avenues.
The exhibition LOVE IN US is love story between an Arab mare and an Arab stallion – the mare comes out of a desert stallion out of the sea. Beside the ocean, they meet on the shore, kiss and have a filly named Timeless love, who symbolized Arab horse blood around the world since almost in any horse somewhere down the line is connection with Arab horse. The ocean connects all the nations through the loving waves that lap up on our shores. Lipizzaner’s, themselves, were bred by Arab and Spanish horses 435 years ago in Lipica Stud farm in Slovenia. Some of the photos belong now to the permanent collection of the Kuwait Ministry of Culture Arts and Letters.
Outdoors expo in Slovenia capital city Ljubljana in Park Tivoli (120 billboards, 3 months)
A World known Photographic Exhibition presenting Lipizzaner horses, originally from Slovenia, and the symbol of freedom of Slovenian life heritage. Through 20 photos of the Lipizzaner’s, Alenka presents in poetic images the drama of 20 years of Slovenian independence.
The exhibition was dedicated to the 20th Year of Slovenian Independence and premiered on the Slovenian Cultural Day, February 8th 2011 in Washington D.C. 2011 where it was seen by Prime Minister Borut Pahor, President of Republic Slovenia.
There were more then 30 Exhibitions till now traveling around the world touring USA New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago Tempel Stud Farm, Annual Bridge School Benefit Concert musician Neil Young – San Francisco – 2 photos sold for charity 2011, SLOVENIA: more then 6 places including Slovenian Parliament and European City of Culture 2012 Maribor, Ljubljana Festival, Ptuj Tenzor Gallery, Piran, Ljubljana Economy faculty Gallery, HUNGARY Budapest, Godollo at Lazar Lovaspark, SERBIA Belgrade Ozone Gallery, Aero club, ITALY Milano, EGYPT Cairo at Mahmoud Mokhtar Cultural Center, CHINA, Shanghai FDI club, Kuwait Modern Art Museum, Tanagra, Prestige in The Avenues and the last two were in Rome for ROME VERSO EXPO 2015 in Victorian Museum and for Slovenian National Day 2015 at Rome villa Maraviglia.
British Queen Elizabeth II has a photo from the collection titled Loyalty on which Is her horse Lipizzaner 085, Favory Canissa XXII. Kemofarmacija – company both as permanent art collection 2013. Slovenia state stud farm Lipica did art calendar 2012 from SLOVENIA IN US.
1. Slovenian Embassy gallery, opened by Prime Minister of Slovenia Borut Pahor, on Slovenian National Cultural day, Washington D.C., 7.2.2011
2. MC GALLERY, New York City, 2011
3. TEMPEL STUD FARM, Chicago, 2011
4. Bretton Woods, NEW HAMPTURE Bretton Woods IV. Convocation, 2015 and Omni Mount Washington Hotel Resort outdoors, 2015
5. Festival Ljubljana, Križanke, Ljubljana, 2011
6. Ekonomska Fakulteta, Galerija, Ljubljana, 2012
7. Krakovski nasip, outdoor expo, Ljubljana, 2011
8. Slovenian National Assembly, Ljubljana, 2012
9. Kemofarmacija, company permanent exhibition 2013
10. Galerija Tenzor, Ptuj, 2011 – KRITIKA
11. State Stud Farm – Kamnita vila, Lipica, 2011
12. Villa Veneziana, Festival Mediteranskega Evropskega Filma, Piran, 2012
13. EPK 2012, Vodni Stolp, Maribor, 2012
14. Ptujska klet, Ptuj, 2014
15. Verdi house, Milano, 2012
16. Vittoriano Museum Gallery, ROMA VERSO EXPO 2015, Rome, 2014
17. Villa Maraviglia, state independance day RS, Rome, 2015
18. EXPO MILANO, Milano, 2015
19. Ozone Gallery Belgrade, 2012
20. Slovenian business club in Serbia, Aero club, 2013
21. Godolo – Lazars park, 2012
22. Budapest, STO, 2012
23. Zalaegerszeg, 2012
24. Mahmoud Mokhtar Cultural Center, 10.6.-25.6., Cairo, 2013
25. Embassy of Slovenia, Cairo, 2013-2016
26. Kuwait City, Museum of modern art, 2014
27. Kuwait City, Prestige, 2014
28. Shanghai, 2014
29. Shanghai 2014
30. Shenzen, 2015 / 2016
31. Gu Zhanxu, 2016
32. Sanya Hainan China, December 2016 – permanent New Silk Road collection